RETURNS & SHIPPING POLICY
Thank you for your purchase.
We concern ourselves with the quality and craftsmanship of our products.
*Please note that prices for all glass products do not include shipping. Please contact us directly for a quote
RETURNS and EXCHANGES
With items purchased online, within 7 days of furniture being delivered to your home or office , you may return your items for a refund .
- Returns of furniture purchased are subject to a 25 % handling / admin fee.
- Products must be returned in original packaging. If you do not have the original packaging it must be packaged 100% as was received.
- The courier has right not to uplift if anything is not to standard. Goods must be returned as delivered.
- Price adjustments are granted within 14 days of purchase once the products have been returned to depot and inspected.
- We cannot accept returns on customised orders unless there is a manufacturer default.
- We also cannot accept returns of “sale” items.
- Please email our Customer Service: email@example.com
- To Exchange any product. Please contact us :firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Exchanges we would need the product returned in it’s original packaging
- The Exchange will carry an admin fee and the courier fee for uplift and for the new product to be delivered. This would be advised once we have been advised of what is being exchanged.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEMS
For online purchases, we carefully inspect your order prior to shipment.
Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any faults or damage immediately. Damages or Faults must be reported with 24 hours of delivery.
Please email our Customer Service: email@example.com to report damaged or faulty items, and to process your return.
Kindly ensure you supply us your contact number so we can call you should we need to discuss any thing regarding the return.
DELIVERY LEAD TIMES
- Each Product carries it’s own Lead Time, which is specified on the Product Page. Whilst it is our best intention to deliver timeously there are certain occurrences out of our control.
- Our team will advise on any late delivery.
- Products are sent with a Courier Service and they too might have unexpected delays.
- The Courier cannot call each client beforehand so please ensure that there is someone available to receive the goods.
- Delivery will take place from Monday to Friday
- (Excludes weekends and public holidays)
- A Tracking Code will be provided once the product has been dispatched.
- Some of our furniture pieces are shipped flat packed and do require assembly.Instructions will be provided.
- The furniture is mostly modular and easy to assemble without any D.I.Y
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org should you be uncertain.
CARING AND CLEANING YOUR PRODUCTS
(WOOD VENEER, MELAMINE , DUCO , GLASS & LEATHER)
Your new product or piece of furniture has been manufactured with great care for your Home or Office. It is in your best interest therefore to read the following care instructions carefully.
We would love that your furniture remains cared for.
- Dust frequently with a clean soft cloth
- Polish the wood surfaces on a regular basis
- Blot spills with a soft clean dry cloth
- Wet cloths can stain and damage the wood
- Avoid direct contact with sunlight as it will cause fading over time
- Wood may expand and contract with seasonal variances. Maintain constant humidity levels to prevent warping or cracking.
- Leather must be wiped with dry cloth.
- Dragging objects across the surface of the furniture causes scratches
- Always use protective materials when placing anything on top of your wood furniture.
- Glass Surfaces, whilst toughened and polished can scratch. Avoid dragging objects over the surface and best cleaned with some crumpled newspaper for a shiny surface.
Do not make use of chemical cleansers and abrasives. We recommend you avoid furniture polish or wax. Wax leaves a film over your product over time.
Bleaches will damage and discolour the furniture.
Duco products, although smooth and reasonably durable, are not impervious to stains, damages from heat, moisture and UV and are not impact resistant.
Kindly place a coaster or mat before placing any object containing liquid on the surfaces.
Vases, glasses or other objects holding liquid can cause the paint to bubble if spilt or drip. Please wipe the surface immediately should any liquid spill. Should the liquid be left on a MDF surface it may result in swelling and staining of the material.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Trestle South Africa cannot be held responsible for damages, scratches and changes in colour of the manufactured products as a result of wear and tear.
- No returns will be allowed on Custom Orders, unless there is a manufacturing defect.
- A 50% Deposit is required on all custom orders, before manufacturing begins. The balance becomes due on completion and delivery.
- Ownership remains with Trestle South Africa until full payment is made.
- Cancellation of the order whilst completing the manufacturing will result in the loss of the deposit.
- On Delivery a client has 24 hours to open packaging and inspect.
- Should any concerns arise please contact our help team.
- No claims can me made after 24 hours on manufacturers defect.